Tips & Tricks
When was the last time you had your sprinkler system inspected? Irrigation leaks and failures can result in high water bills and costly damage to your property.
These are some of the signs that your system might be in need of a checkup:
- Uneven watering leads to dry patches or pooling water.
- A lack of water pressure.
- Overspraying or misdirected sprinkler heads.
- Dripping or leaking valves.
- System not running as programmed.
- An unusually high water bill.
Additional Useful Tips:
After you purchase a home, we recommend periodically watching your sprinkler system in operation to assure proper spray angles and shutoff. Also, have a professional remove all excess water from the lines before winter to avoid your waterline cracking from freezing.