Tips & Tricks
Here are the best tips to clean your oven!!!
There are many practical reasons to keep clean your oven. Old food stuck to the inside could be a fire hazard and may make your oven inefficient. Your food will take longer to cook and your freshly baked cakes could taste a bit funny too.
Let's get the job done in 8 easy steps...
- Make sure your oven is cool & remove excess dirt. Using a paper towel or old cloth, remove all those pesky little bits of burnt food.
- The best oven cleaner, is baking soda. YES. Mix up 1/2 a cup of baking soda with water to form a paste. Spread the paste all over the bottom of your oven (avoiding the heating elements).
- Time to think about those oven racks! Pour some washing powder into a very hot water bath and put your oven racks into it overnight.
- Now for the satisfying part: cleaning oven glass. Use the same baking soda and water mixture and apply the paste to the inside of your oven window. Let it sit for half an hour then, using a cloth, wipe the window clean.
- Sort out the stovetop!!!.
- The next morning. It's time! Head to your oven and with a damp cloth wipe away the dried paste. Grab a rubber spatula if you need an extra hand to remove the paste.
- Use vinegar & a damp cloth. Finally, pour some vinegar into a spray bottle and spritz the areas that still have baking soda on them. Grab your damp cloth again and wipe the excess bits away.